Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs @ Reds Series 4/22 thru 4/24/13

Featured Replies

  • Replies 574
  • Views 62.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, hey, here you all are!

I'm a big Reds fan, but I hate to see everybody ganging up on the lone Cubs fan.

You have an avatar of Dusty Baker with a red circle and line through it....

 

 

 

I can dish it out, I can take it, let me have it, I won't go anywhere!!!!

 

 

It's all about superstition, and jinxes.

Oh, hey, here you all are!

 

Ever since the Robert Morris beating.

I'm a big Reds fan, but I hate to see everybody ganging up on the lone Cubs fan.

 

I am sure he is used to it.

I'm a big Reds fan, but I hate to see everybody ganging up on the lone Cubs fan.

 

 

Nice. :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Bench players came up huge tonight. Big improvement from last year.

Bench players came up huge tonight. Big improvement from last year.

 

No doubt. Best bench the Reds have had in a loooong time.

So Simon got the W?

 

Yep. He owes Bruce a steak dinner.

Did Simon get the win!!!!!

Plus they kept Joey from a sleepless night with his demons.

 

Winning heals all wounds.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.