April 23, 201313 yr Not sure, but none of them have gone past the 13th. Seems like an inordinate amount have gone to extras. May not be the case, but it just seems that way.
April 23, 201313 yr Not sure, but none of them have gone past the 13th. Won't be surpassing the 13th tonight either.
April 23, 201313 yr It's over. We have no chance. Why did I push mute? Yeah our big bats have pounded out 5 hits, and 2 runs over the 1st 12 innings.
April 23, 201313 yr :D I'll give you credit. You didn't wait till it was over to show up. Seize the moment ... there will be very few this year.
April 23, 201313 yr Yeah our big bats have pounded out 5 hits, and 2 runs over the 1st 12 innings. Just toying with them.
April 23, 201313 yr Who is this Simon guy? I swear I've never heard of him He would be Chicago's closer if the Cubs had anything of value to trade for him.
April 23, 201313 yr He would be Chicago's closer if the Cubs had anything of value to trade for him. No Thanks!! You all can keep him!! Take Marmol off our hands while you all are at it
April 23, 201313 yr 104 Probably and I'd take that as long as most of the wins are against the Redlegs
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.