A better way to browse. Learn more.
A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Choo would be jogging to 1st.
Sorry, but no free pizzas tonight.
Never mind. I misread something.
Good gosh Hoover sucks.
Is Hoover his nickname??
Great work by Hoover. I knew we could count on him.
Swung at ball 4.
Nice job JJ.
Thank you Castro. That was ball four.
That's what she said?
Eric Deters commercial?
Choo would have been hit twice during that AB by Castro.
Starling Castro has the baseball IQ of an ant
Is Kevin Gregg pitching or doing calculus?
Reds have to win during this at bat. I'm down to my last beer.
And a bank account we all envy.
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.
Search
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.