Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs @ Reds Series 4/22 thru 4/24/13

Featured Replies

We have two innings to win this. Hoover can get through the top of the next inning and then it is trouble.

  • Replies 574
  • Views 62.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Kevin Gregg pitching or doing calculus?

 

If I was going to put on glasses like that to pitch, I would go Charlie Sheen Major League and hit the backstop once every outing.

I think he might be wearing welding goggles.

I would go with Corky over Parra.

Valdez and Janish are gone so who is the emergency pitcher?

Valdez and Janish are gone so who is the emergency pitcher?

 

 

Doesn't matter.

Did Thom quit?

Simon is left also' date=' right? Forgot about him.[/quote']

 

Ah yes. I knew I was forgetting someone.

That's right, it all started when Mike Leake toe'd the rubber.

 

Doesn't matter.

 

Parra will blow it before it gets to that.

Parra will blow it before it gets to that.

 

 

I have confidence Hoover will take care of that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.