April 23, 201313 yr Vottos going to want to forget about this game. But seriously how is he 1 for 15 against anybody? Let alone Marmol. Impressive really for Marmol
April 23, 201313 yr Other than the error and the strikeout, the 10th was a pretty strong inning for Joey.
April 23, 201313 yr Vottos going to want to forget about this game. But seriously how is he 1 for 15 against anybody? Let alone Marmol. Impressive really for Marmol I remember Tony Gwynn saying he hit Maddux better than others because he knew he would always be around the strike zone. He struggled with guys like Marmol because they were so unpredictable. I think Gwynn and Votto are similar in that respect.
April 23, 201313 yr The Reds are putting Larosas outta business I've had three free pizzas since Wednesday.
April 23, 201313 yr I remember Tony Gwynn saying he hit Maddux better than others because he knew he would always be around the strike zone. He struggled with guys like Marmol because they were so unpredictable. I think Gwynn and Votto are similar in that respect. Makes sense actually.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.