Cauley-Stein will return, Goodwin to test NBA waters

StickerMann

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a little kid Archie is, first he says he isn't ready and needs to come back, now he trying to go NBA. If a team drafts him in the first round, they are ignorant.

Aren't you the one who said to pay no attention to what they said right after the game? Now you're calling him a little kid?

Archie Goodwin two weeks ago: “I don’t think it’s a question on whether I’m going (to the NBA) or not. I don’t think I’m ready to go. … If any of us were saying we think we should leave, then we’d all be delusional.”

Yes he is delusional, welcome to the D League. Archie is Azabuki all over again. So where is Azabuke, at home where Archie will be.

Aren't you the one who said to pay no attention to what they said right after the game? Now you're calling him a little kid?

Not sure if I did or not, probably did. If Obama can flip flop so can I. Hahaha

Most people are saying WCS is making a good decision staying another year. I think its a mistake for his professional career. Most mock drafts have him anywhere from 8-13 in this years draft. Lets see where he is at next year. Most kids that stay another year drop in the draft. He should go while he's hot. Hopefully that wont be the case. But with the incoming class I see his playing time drop.

Most people are saying WCS is making a good decision staying another year. I think its a mistake for his professional career. Most mock drafts have him anywhere from 8-13 in this years draft. Lets see where he is at next year. Most kids that stay another year drop in the draft. He should go while he's hot. Hopefully that wont be the case. But with the incoming class I see his playing time drop.

I agree.

Yes he is delusional, welcome to the D League. Archie is Azabuki all over again. So where is Azabuke, at home where Archie will be.

From what I remember his family was beyond poor. If you have enough people in your ear and your family desperately needs the money, its hard not to. He spent a decent amount of time in the league, didn't he? Not sure how much he made.

Thrilled to have WCS back. I had been saying that I thought he'd leave but I'm glad he's coming back and I hope that he can develop into an even stronger player. The kid definitely has a ton of upside.

What about Matt Leinart, Jarred Sullinger, and even Terrance Jones? NBA guaranteed rookie contracts are for 3 years, then they can sign their big deal. Eric Bledsoe is a perfect example. Nobody thoguht he should go pro when he did, but now he has set himself up for a huge payday soon!

From what I remember his family was beyond poor. If you have enough people in your ear and your family desperately needs the money, its hard not to. He spent a decent amount of time in the league, didn't he? Not sure how much he made.

Thrilled to have WCS back. I had been saying that I thought he'd leave but I'm glad he's coming back and I hope that he can develop into an even stronger player. The kid definitely has a ton of upside.

He was in the league til October when he was cut by the Cav's. So yes he was around a good while.

I'm glad WCS did't let $$$ get in the way. Sure he could get drafted high and sit on the pine. He's limited at both ends and another year of structured practice can only help. I heard the last radio show for the season and they were stating how the injury to Nerlens was a bad thing for WCS since UK had noone to push him during practice.