Cauley-Stein will return, Goodwin to test NBA waters

StickerMann

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is this authentic or an April Fools thing?

If real then I can't blame the decisions. Also I already see people downing Goodwin for his decision but as I said before take everything they said after that loss with a grain of salt.

I'll still wait to celebrate anything until the deadline to declare is past, but if that holds, that's good news. For the record, I'd love to have Goodwin back as well. I think he'll buy in better this time around, and if he doesn't, there's always the pine.

Is this authentic or an April Fools thing?

If real then I can't blame the decisions. Also I already see people downing Goodwin for his decision but as I said before take everything they said after that loss with a grain of salt.

It's legit, I see Goodwin coming back unless he goes top 15. WCS has stuck to his word about coming back, this kids pumped about next season.

I'll still wait to celebrate anything until the deadline to declare is past, but if that holds, that's good news. For the record, I'd love to have Goodwin back as well. I think he'll buy in better this time around, and if he doesn't, there's always the pine.

I agree, I know we let him have it a lot at times but he was one of the few who seems to really care and try hard at all times. He needs to work on a jump shot and he could be really dangerous.