April 2, 201313 yr Read the article again. Only the first two are guaranteed. The team only has a few months during the rookie year to decide if they want to guarantee the 3rd year. I did, you are correct, but I can't see too many teams not keeping player around for a third year at those cheap prices unless they pull a Jay Williams or something of that sort.
April 3, 201313 yr Archie is making a signing appearance at a sports card shop. My guess is that by itself would end his amateur standing.
April 3, 201313 yr I did, you are correct, but I can't see too many teams not keeping player around for a third year at those cheap prices unless they pull a Jay Williams or something of that sort. It's only happened 3 times so it is very rare. However all 3 have been in the last few seasons.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.