Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida Gulf-Coast/Florida predictions

#15 Florida Gulf-Coast vs. #3 Florida 26 members have voted

  1. 1. #15 Florida Gulf-Coast vs. #3 Florida

    • Florida Gulf-Coast (26-10)
      26%
    • Florida (28-7)
      73%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Florida plays the way they did against Minnesota, they will win. If not, I could see FGCU's run continuing.

I have to go with Big Brother in this one. I'm really looking forward to watching this game, but I think Florida wins.

Of Florida's 28 wins this year, ALL of them came by double-digits! Craziest stat I've seen.

 

It is crazy and I wonder if it tells us anything. Can they not win a close game?

A week to prepare makes me go with Florida. But a Gulf Coast win wouldn't surprise me.

It is crazy and I wonder if it tells us anything. Can they not win a close game?

 

I believe they're 0-5 in games decided by 6points or less.

If the game were in Gainesville I'd give the Eagles no shot. The fact that UF has lost seven games on the road gives me hope. I'd like their chances more if the UF staff didn't have a week to prep. I think UF by 8.

Of Florida's 28 wins this year, ALL of them came by double-digits! Craziest stat I've seen.

 

It is crazy and I wonder if it tells us anything. Can they not win a close game?

 

I believe they're 0-5 in games decided by 6points or less.

 

All these points is why I made the prediction I did.

  • Author
I believe they're 0-5 in games decided by 6points or less.

 

0-6 by my count.

 

2-5 last year in the same scenario.

0-6 by my count.

 

2-5 last year in the same scenario.

 

Kenny Boynton baby!! :D

  • Author
Kenny Boynton baby!! :D

 

I thought they would be better in closer game situations this year minus Erving Walker, but they've been even worse. That performance at Rupp was horrendous.

I thought they would be better in closer game situations this year minus Erving Walker, but they've been even worse. That performance at Rupp was horrendous.

I was there and loved every minute of it.......:clap:

I think the Gators' inside game is suspect. I did not get to see Gulf Coast so I don't know how strong they are. However, I think the Gators win handily.........bubble bursting time.

I would love to see Florida Gulf-Coast win it all! They are fun to watch & I love their passion for the game which is obvious when you see them play. What a breath of fresh air!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.