Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida Gulf-Coast/Florida predictions

#15 Florida Gulf-Coast vs. #3 Florida 26 members have voted

  1. 1. #15 Florida Gulf-Coast vs. #3 Florida

    • Florida Gulf-Coast (26-10)
      26%
    • Florida (28-7)
      73%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Can Dunk City keep it going or will Donovan's Gators put an end to a dream run?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate jumping on the "feel good story" but Florida Gulf Coast is awesome to watch. Very athletic and they have alot of fun. Would love to see them continuing to do well.

  • Author

FGCU is a blast to watch, but I think the run comes to an end. Gators by 8.

Heart says FGC, mind says UF. UF by 15 if they shoot they way they did against Minnesota.

Florida by 10.

 

FGCU story comes to an end.

Florida has their swagger back and I think the Gators defense beats FGCU by double digits. That in no way is meant to slight FGC and what they have done.

Florida goes into one of those 6-7 minute scoring droughts and the Eagles hold on to win by 3.

Florida doesn't seem to win in close games. If FGCU can keep it close at the end of the game, I can see them winning.

Unfortunately, I think Dunk City's run is over.

Florida 67-60.

FGCU runs into a Florida team playing well. Florida 76 FGCU 63.

I have been telling a lot of people when I talk about this game... If FGCU can win this one, I think they literally could win the whole thing. Why? At that point, they would have defeated 3 top 25 teams. 2 top 10 teams. The Florida Gators, who half of them probably grew up wanting to play for. And at that point, they would have some serious momentum, and even more importantly, belief. If they win this one, I really think a 'why not us?' mantra could really go through the locker room, and belief is a powerful powerful thing.

 

Now, am I saying I expect the Eagles to take the title back to Ft. Meyers. No. But I'm saying if they win this one, it really becomes plausible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.