Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan State/Duke predicitons

#3 Michigan State vs #2 Duke 25 members have voted

  1. 1. #3 Michigan State vs #2 Duke

    • Michigan State (27-8)
      56%
    • Duke (29-5)
      44%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Yeah, he has definitely outclassed Coach K in March. Good point.:no:

 

Izzo Vs Coach K in March is 1-1. So ill stand by my original prediction, Izzo takes the rubber match by 4

Looking forward to watching this one in person.

From here on out, someone in my pool has everything exactly the same as me except this matchup. I barely hold a lead and took Duke, he took Mich St.

 

Let's go Blue Devils!

MSU by 7. I think they will own a big edge in rebounding that makes a big difference in the outcome.

I don't know who will win but looking forward to watching Plumlee try and bull his way to the rim with Nix in there.

It's impossible for Duke to lose this weekend.

It's impossible for Duke to lose this weekend.

 

Enough of your gypsy voodoo

  • Author
It's impossible for Duke to lose this weekend.

 

Enough of your gypsy voodoo

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

From here on out, someone in my pool has everything exactly the same as me except this matchup. I barely hold a lead and took Duke, he took Mich St.

 

Let's go Blue Devils!

 

If Duke wins it all, I'll win my work pool. With that being said, Go Spartans! :D

If Duke wins it all, I'll win my work pool. With that being said, Go Spartans! :D

 

 

Strange. Your avatar says Let's Go Duke!!!!!

MSU seems to have lost every game that I have watched them play this year, until last weekend. They looked very impressive last weekend and I think they may continue forward this weekend. It doesn't matter who wins, if they play the Cards I will be rooting for the Sparty Devils to win that game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.