Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan State/Duke predicitons

#3 Michigan State vs #2 Duke 25 members have voted

  1. 1. #3 Michigan State vs #2 Duke

    • Michigan State (27-8)
      56%
    • Duke (29-5)
      44%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Seriously though, Tom Izzo is 1-6 against Coach K. Despite my bias I'll take Duke by 1 point on Friday night.

MSU has too much on the inside, but not nearly enough on the outside. Duke by 12

Michigan State has played well, especially after getting off to a slow start last game.

 

 

Michigan St by 5.

I never go against Tom Izzo in March. MSU by 4

I never go against Tom Izzo in March. MSU by 4

 

Yeah, he has definitely outclassed Coach K in March. Good point.:no:

Don't see MSU beating Duke.

Duke wins. Why? Because I said so. That's why.

 

And your avatar says it all.....:D

I do not like the way Duke is playing right now. Foul trouble seems to be an issue and I think Nix gives them all sorts of problems.

Michigan St. 68-65.

Duke 77 Mich. St. 63

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.