Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tubby Has Been FIRED

Featured Replies

Tyler Thompson @MrsTylerKSR

Uh oh. RT @AmeliaRayno If Tubby Smith is already out as some are reporting, he doesn't know it yet, per team source.

  • Replies 116
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

New Minny AD is a VCU guy.

I can say the Gophers are better today than they were when Tubby took over. I understand they wanted a quicker turnaround. He has had enough time. I just think it is hard to recruit someone there. Its not like they are IU.

 

I think Tubby will land on his feet. If he is smart he shouldn't just take any job. Wait on the right job.

Caught a TON of hell this year for being good one week and rotten the next. Blowout losses to Iowa and Purdue alone are hugely to blame.

 

He had a few player incidents over the last few years, too. Mix it all up with a new AD and some boosters wanting a change and I can see how this would happen.

I think Tubby will end up back in the SEC.

I think Tubby will end up back in the SEC.

 

Auburn? Maybe Ole Miss? Not sure where another vacancy would be this year, although Tubby could very well sit a year before getting back in.

Was just wondering about Auburn....I think Barbee deserves another year though.

 

As far as Minnesota goes, how about Gregg Marshall?

I think Tubby will end up back in the SEC.

 

Auburn? Maybe Ole Miss? Not sure where another vacancy would be this year, although Tubby could very well sit a year before getting back in.

 

Agree with you LRCW, but I also agree with the bolded.

Agree with you LRCW, but I also agree with the bolded.

 

Maybe he'll go to Florida when Donovan takes the UCLA job. :lol2:

Maybe he'll go to Florida when Donovan takes the UCLA job. :lol2:

 

:lol2::lol2:

Can't pay big dollars for mediocre results. VCU Tubby.

At least UK let Tubby exit with dignity.

Minn is a feaking hockey school for peats sake. Sucks for Tubby and not deserved by what hes done on the court. If there are some off the court issue we dont know about then maybe I can see this.

He hadn't even been notified yet:

 

 

@AmeliaRayno

If Tubby Smith is already out as some are reporting, he doesn't know it yet, per team source. #Gophers

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.