March 25, 201313 yr Author I think this job may get better candidates than many might think at first.
March 25, 201313 yr I think this job may get better candidates than many might think at first. Really? I wouldn't think so, but you might be right. You have anyone in mind?
March 25, 201313 yr Author Really? I wouldn't think so, but you might be right. You have anyone in mind? No one in mind.
March 25, 201313 yr Seriously? Minnesota fires Tubby? Prestigious basketball program Minnesota Gophers fires Tubby Smith? Bizarro world indeed!!!!
March 25, 201313 yr Really? I wouldn't think so, but you might be right. You have anyone in mind? Brad Stevens.
March 25, 201313 yr Tubby Smith out at Minnesota - CBSSports.com ^ According to this Tubby had 124-81 mark overall but was 16 games under .500 in conference play (46-62). He also just won his first tournament game the other night against UCLA. My guess is they go after Shaka.
March 25, 201313 yr Tubby Smith out at Minnesota - CBSSports.com Slightly shocked about this honestly.
March 25, 201313 yr UM gets strong support. My guess is they can pay a lot. Strong league. They still suck though. I guess they should be aiming for more success but they suck historically and always will. At best their program would mirror Wisconsin.
March 25, 201313 yr Caught a TON of hell this year for being good one week and rotten the next. Blowout losses to Iowa and Purdue alone are hugely to blame.
March 25, 201313 yr Unreal. It's Minnesota for goodness sakes. They'll never be a consistent contender in the B1G. Tubby is as good as they can do. Wonder if Tubby would be interested in UCLA? :idunno:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.