Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tubby Has Been FIRED

Featured Replies

He hadn't even been notified yet:

 

 

@AmeliaRayno

If Tubby Smith is already out as some are reporting, he doesn't know it yet, per team source. #Gophers

While I know that is the report I never believe those type things.
  • Replies 116
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least UK let Tubby exit with dignity.

 

And the uproar didn't die down for quite some time over that. Will we see similar reactions over this one?

I hate it for Tubby, who I feel is a good coach. He just seems to be having trouble finding the right fit.

Minn is a feaking hockey school for peats sake. Sucks for Tubby and not deserved by what hes done on the court. If there are some off the court issue we dont know about then maybe I can see this.

 

Prior to this season, there were. And they cost Minnesota some wins and some players in years past.

And the uproar didn't die down for quite some time over that. Will we see similar reactions over this one?

 

The answer to that is no. We are all racist in Kentucky if you didn't know.

Minnesota had about a 2-3 week run where I thought they were the best team in the country, which is not saying much, but still. Tubby just could not sustain the momentum.

I like Tubby & by all accounts he seems to be a superior human being.

 

If I'm Minnesota, I probably don't make this move.

 

At the same time, it's not like Tubby has done a splendid job at Minnesota.

Tubby will get a job again and soon, if he wants one...

 

I agree.

I like Tubby & by all accounts he seems to be a superior human being.

 

If I'm Minnesota, I probably don't make this move.

 

At the same time, it's not like Tubby has done a splendid job at Minnesota.

 

Better than previous coaches at Minnesota. Any hire they make will be a downgrade unless they somehow talk Shaka into coming, and that is a longshot.

Minnesota is set back 10 years...

 

That took me a second. Well played.

I don't know how you could think otherwise.

 

New A.D. wanting to make a big splash hire...anything could be possible. Will he be able to pull that off? As I said, we shall see.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.