Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who are you pulling for?

Featured Replies

I said this on twitter and the book of faces earlier. I'm pulling for Miami, because of Larkin.

 

With that said I think Louisville, Kansas, Duke and Indiana have the best chance but I think Miami is in there as well.

 

What's everyone else pick? And if not "your team" then who do you want?

Rooting for Barry's son.

 

Also enjoy when some one other than the blue bloods sticks their nose in. So. Here's to a Miami vs Gonzaga final.

Duke then probably WKU then probably Louisville then probably Miami and then that's probably it.

No rooting interest at all, but I will say Florida just to contribute.

 

I want good basketball more than anything.

I think I'm going to pull for Ole Miss the rest of the way.

 

Currently I'm pulling for Florida Gulf Coast.

 

To be real...Miami I think.

Anyone but a Big Ten team, unless said Big Ten team happens to be Michigan.

 

If I have to chose one, Miami, because of the Larkin connection.

UofL, then have to want Florida Gulf Coast to do well after their big win.

Louisville. They're a Kentucky school. I used to root for them back in the day, when Wes Unseld and Butch Beard played. Of course, I am a 100% UK fan through and through, but I want any of our instate teams to win....unless they're playing Kentucky.

I normally don't pull for certain teams but I absolutely pull for favorite coaches. I am pulling for B. Stevens / Butler, Tubby Smith/Minnesota. Other favorite coaches are Mark Few/Gonzaga, Billy Donovan/Fla. and Miami - I really like their coach (Laurinaga,spelling?). Also pulling for them bc of Barry Larkin's son.

I am glad to see VCU lose. I hope Butler loses. I hope Gonzaga loses. I am against 'mid majors ' and small schools not from Kentucky but I would like to see Florida Gulf Coast do well but only because I like their style.

Miami or Michigan. Of the four teams expected to win I will take Kansas to root for.

 

Mid-major probably St. Louis.

TRICECTA!!!!!

 

 

Bye bye 'feel good' mid majors/underdogs that always fail when the bright lights are turned on. On the same day. That's so awesome!!!!

Im a UK guy but with no Cats Im 100% with the Cards

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.