Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Tournament Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 181
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love seeing the Big East team get spanked(Pitt)

 

I believe the name conference that will be the biggest flop this post season is the Big East.

Wichita State looked very good against Pitt; I look for Gonzaga to have problems with them in the next round.

The first part of the day is looking good for my brackets; if Marquette wins, I should be on a role. I'm confident in my later picks for the evening.

I believe the name conference that will be the biggest flop this post season is the Big East.

 

I feel the same about the majority of it with exception to Louisville. I don't have most teams from it advancing past the weekend.

Have I made it clear how bad refs are at calling the block/charge and how much I dislike it? Mich St. player jumps to his right around Valpo player on a nice dunk, the defensive player never really gets set and starts falling down before there is contact, but because the Mich St. player's left hip brushed near Valpo players left side, charging is called.

 

I was watching one of the games last night and they called a couple of horrible charging calls, and the first words out of my mouth were, these have got to be SEC officials...

Wow what a game between St. Mary's and Memphis. Really liked this St Mary's team. Played with so much heart.

EVERY single year I get burned by Pitt! Every year... You suck Pitt!!!

I believe the name conference that will be the biggest flop this post season is the Big East.

 

As is every season.

Couple of big 3's by Marquette.

 

 

 

Davidson leads by 4 with 20 seconds left.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.