Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Tournament Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 181
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Needed that Butler run. I was originally going to go to there for college but later chose differently because of money issues and my friend went to Bucknell so we have a little side bet of liquor on this game :lol:.

Butler up 49-42

Pitt-WSU tied at 21

St. L up 11-4

  • Author

Meanwhile, Sparty has become the first team to advance to the round of 32, with a 65-54 win over Valpo... And it really wasn't that close...

 

Saint Louis is off to a 11 to 4 first half lead over NMSU, who are sporting a 7'5'' 350 pound Center.

Butler 57-45

Wichita State 26-21

St. Louis 13-6

Butler wins 68-56

Wichita 26-21 at half

St. Louis 18-8

I still got a perfect bracket, I can feel that $million coming my way!

I'm good so far, need Pitt to win...

 

My big one for the day is Davidson over Marquette

  • Author

Kameron Woods of Louisville Eastern with a nice little contribution for Butler today. 4 Points, 8 boards, and an assist.

I have two brackets this year, one I picked Pitt, one I picked Wichita St. Sadly in my money bracket I picked Pitt.

I call ballgame for Pitt....Wichita St. just too much for them.

I'm good so far, need Pitt to win...

 

My big one for the day is Davidson over Marquette

Even though I did not pick this, I hope you are correct.

I didn't drink the St. Louis kool aid and it is looking like I should have. St. louis leads New Mexico St. 49-36 with 8+ minutes to go.

I was able to catch St.Louis a few times over the season and I really liked them each time.

I have them losing to Louisville.

Wichita State is hammering Pitt...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.