Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Tournament Updates

Featured Replies

Michigan State leading Valpo 11-8 with just under 11 minutes left in the first half in the tournament opener.

  • Replies 181
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bucknell and Butler underway.....This one should be a good game.

Sparty rolling at the half!

 

My championship game pick is looking pretty good then! Although there is a long way to go :D.

  • Author

Mich State up 35-18 over Valpo at the Half.

 

Butler with the 5 point lead over Buckness with a minute left in the 1st.

  • Author

Butler goes to the half with a 7 point lead.

  • Author

Another one that could be pretty entertaining in Wichita St./Pittsburgh just tipped.

I just saw Allie Laforce for the first time. That is all I have to say...that is my update. :bunny:

Have I made it clear how bad refs are at calling the block/charge and how much I dislike it? Mich St. player jumps to his right around Valpo player on a nice dunk, the defensive player never really gets set and starts falling down before there is contact, but because the Mich St. player's left hip brushed near Valpo players left side, charging is called.

Have I made it clear how bad refs are at calling the block/charge and how much I dislike it? Mich St. player jumps to his right around Valpo player on a nice dunk, the defensive player never really gets set and starts falling down before there is contact, but because the Mich St. player's left hip brushed near Valpo players left side, charging is called.

 

I'm starting to think they should extend the line under the basket a bit farther out so refs can see the calls a bit easier (as its typical to have a cluster down low) and you will see less people trying to take a charge since it will be easier to around it as they will have to set it up farther away from the basket.... hence less calls will be made. Just a thought.

Bucknell on a roll right now....Would suck for me but I had Davidson beating Butler so not too bad I suppose..

Butler is 0-14 from 3.

 

 

Bucknell leads by 6 and is on a 19-2 run.

Bucknell on a roll right now....Would suck for me but I had Davidson beating Butler so not too bad I suppose..

 

First upset of the tournament in the making? This game is on Insight channel 41, TruTV for anyone looking for it.

First upset of the tournament in the making? This game is on Insight channel 41, TruTV for anyone looking for it.

 

I picked it...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.