Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Tournament Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 181
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fire the Pitt staff. Coach O would advance!!!!

EVERY single year I get burned by Pitt! Every year... You suck Pitt!!!

 

That is the one loss I have so far. But getting ready to lose the Olk St game. They are getting pounded by Organ.

Gonzaga only up 3 at the half.

 

2 point ball game right now.

Come on Southern!

 

That's what I'm saying. I'd love it.

Davidson just threw it away. Holy crap

 

The ref swallowed the whistle on this play. The player who threw the ball away was shoved out of bounds by Marquette, trying to get the foul called, as he was making the pass.

Gonzaga is setting non-power conference teams back 15 years.

I'll say this - it feels like the refs are a bit for Southern. Zags aren't really getting any calls.

Is anybody really surprised by this Gonzaga game? I'm definitely not.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.