Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Tournament Updates

Featured Replies

I wish Gus Johnson was calling this game right now.

 

It's after his bed time I think.

  • Replies 181
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha I guess for whatever reason I picked Mizzu in 3 brackets. Dropped me by 55k in rank on two brackets ands 279k in another. Oops

 

That stings.

HT's Grizzlies stuck on 15 points early in the 2nd half vs. the Orange. :lol2:

 

Minutes killing them 23-15 right now...

Kmarko ‏@Kmarkobarstool

 

Good to see these poor Harvard kids with nothing else going for them finally get a chance to succeed in life

Most of America is going to wake up to this score tomorrow. Crazy.

Just now realizing I have New Mexico in the Sweet 16. :irked:

 

Still rooting for Harvard.

Just now realizing I have New Mexico in the Sweet 16. :irked:

 

Still rooting for Harvard.

 

Now I don't wanna hear about Montana again...

 

I hope those dorks win so Arizona can pound them into their lockers.

Now I don't wanna hear about Montana again...

 

I hope those dorks win so Arizona can pound them into their lockers.

 

:lol2:

 

17 points. 14:33 left. :lol2:

:lol2:

 

17 points. 14:33 left. :lol2:

 

Gonna be a battle to the end. :lol2:

These two teams are trying to set a record for most timeouts called with 5 minutes remaining in the game.

Gonna be a battle to the end. :lol2:

 

I'm not going to bed until they break 20. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.