Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Tournament Updates

Featured Replies

They got 20!!!!

 

It's so bad they are scoring in 1 point increments.

  • Replies 181
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok I'm sure the coach from Harvard would know better than me. But I didn't think you could move on the baseline on an in bounds after a timeout? Is it still treated as though its after a made basket?

 

Yes you can still move

Ivy League has done pretty well in the tourney of late.

 

Kentucky beat Cornell the John Wall year in the Sweet 16.

Princeton almost beat Kentucky the Brandon Knight year in the first round.

Not sure what they did last year.

Beat #3 seed New Mexico this year.

The kids in driveway I like still. The hot dog one I hate.

 

I like the driveway commercial too. In three weeks I will want to gouge my ears and eyes out when it comes on.

I like the driveway commercial too. In three weeks I will want to gouge my ears and eyes out when it comes on.

 

Probably right.

Quick, everybody switch over the Montana vs. Syracuse before we miss something important.

Gottlieb is annoying me.

 

Huge win for Harvard. I had Arizona beating New Mexico, so I'm happy.

 

It's what its all about!

 

That's what I'm saying. I may actually move up in ranking bc I'm sure a lot of people went with New Mexico making the sweet 16. I'm good with it. I've always liked Amaker even though he's a Dukie. I think he's pre Duke Hatred years for UK fans.

 

Yes you can still move

 

I figured that must have been the case bust wasn't sure.

Tom Tolbert @byronjr23

The Winklevoss twins must be stoked!

 

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

First Harvard win ever in NCAA tournament game.

 

Good for them, certainly well deserved. Even if I did think their competition was over rated. I mean that as the most non back handed compliment possible. I think Harvard would've given most 3 seeds a good game tonight.

Someone remind me how good the MWC is? Losing to a 12 and 14 so far and Boise lost the play in game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.