Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Tournament Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 181
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RP's happiest words of the day in NCAA play - Harvard is out of timeouts.

 

You ain't kidding. :lol2:

Ok I'm sure the coach from Harvard would know better than me. But I didn't think you could move on the baseline on an in bounds after a timeout? Is it still treated as though its after a made basket?

I saw some people talking about Montana being a possible upset. I told one person asking about that game that is the worst pick for an upset in the history of NCAA play.

How much will we hate the Capital One Charles and Alec commercials (hot dog in suit, kids playing driveway basketball) by the end of the tournament??

Ok I'm sure the coach from Harvard would know better than me. But I didn't think you could move on the baseline on an in bounds after a timeout? Is it still treated as though its after a made basket?

 

Not sure. I think they can still move though.

How much will we hate the Capital One Charles and Alec commercials (hot dog in suit, kids playing driveway basketball) by the end of the tournament??

 

The kids in driveway I like still. The hot dog one I hate.

Harvard keeps leaving the door open by missing free throws and fouling New Mexico so they can score with the clock stopped.

19 points. 10:55 & ticking.

 

I wonder if they are in jeopardy of breaking some kind of record.

Ball ball ball ball ball - cheerleaders should be seen and not heard.

Gottlieb is annoying me.

 

Huge win for Harvard. I had Arizona beating New Mexico, so I'm happy.

 

It's what its all about!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.