Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Tournament Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 181
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gregg Doyel @GreggDoyelCBS

Missouri has five physical specimens on court. Shoulders like 10 bowling balls. Outrebounded 34-14.

At least no one has to stay up late watching the Syracuse game.

At least no one has to stay up late watching the Syracuse game.

 

I heard a lot of people show some love to Montana in that one. I've got 'Cuse in the Sweet 16.

I've officially switched over to Harvard/New Mexico.

 

I've been there, kinda glad I don't have to pick up the remote anymore. I was getting tired.

I heard a lot of people show some love to Montana in that one. I've got 'Cuse in the Sweet 16.

 

I'm one of those fools. :irked:

I've been there, kinda glad I don't have to pick up the remote anymore. I was getting tired.

 

I've got Dish & when I push this button it shows me the 4 most recent channels I've watched. Comes in handy during the tourney because the most recent 4 are always Tru, TNT, TBS & CBS.

I'm one of those fools. :irked:

 

You have them winning more than 1?

My alma mater Harvard up 4 early in the 2nd half.

 

A child prodigy!

I've officially switched over to Harvard/New Mexico.

 

I almost went with Harvard but completely forgot Amaker was their coach or I wouldn't have hesitated and would have just picked them. Don't think I did on any bracket, dag nabbit. You guys using the bracket app?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.