March 21, 201313 yr Southern entered this one 23-9, with a three game winning streak. They last loss to Texas Southern, who went 17-14 overall but 16-1 in the Southwestern Athletic Conference. Even with that I am shocked at how well they have played in this one.
March 22, 201313 yr Wondering if I am the only one whose interest in the tournament went down about 90% when the CATS were not selected + the Robert Morris debacle??
March 22, 201313 yr Is anybody really surprised by this Gonzaga game? I'm definitely not. I wasn't surprised at all.
March 22, 201313 yr Wondering if I am the only one whose interest in the tournament went down about 90% when the CATS were not selected + the Robert Morris debacle?? Yep, you're the only one.
March 22, 201313 yr VCU! :scared: Missouri, on the other hand, continues to be one of college basketball's most frustrating teams IMO. They were trailing 47-43 & had chances to cut that lead even more. Currently on the wrong end of a 17-4 run. Colorado State, according to Dan Wolken, hasn't won an NCAA game since 1989. Looking like that'll change here shortly.
March 22, 201313 yr Hoping this Harvard/New Mexico game stays close. Been a pretty boring day of basketball for the most part.
March 22, 201313 yr Hoping this Harvard/New Mexico game stays close. Been a pretty boring day of basketball for the most part. I was driving home during the only real exciting stuff. :irked: These late games haven't been very good.
March 22, 201313 yr Mizzou getting outworked on the glass to the tune of 34-15. That speaks to lack of effort in a big way. Dorian Green for Colorado State is a nice player.
March 22, 201313 yr Mizzou getting outworked on the glass to the tune of 34-15. That speaks to lack of effort in a big way. Dorian Green for Colorado State is a nice player. C State gets after it on the glass. It will be fun to see how UL deals with that physical play down low.
March 22, 201313 yr :lol2: Not even going to break 20 at the half. :lol2: Can we change that smiley back to : lol : instead of adding the 2?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.