Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Tournament Updates

Featured Replies

My alma mater Harvard up 4 early in the 2nd half.

 

mcson has a freshman on the team in one of his classes this semester, but I didn't ask which one. Says he's a bright kid.

 

Shocking.

  • Replies 181
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I almost went with Harvard but completely forgot Amaker was their coach or I wouldn't have hesitated and would have just picked them. Don't think I did on any bracket, dag nabbit. You guys using the bracket app?

 

Not using the bracket app, but I just now found out Amaker was coaching them. Thanks for the info! :thumb::lol2:

You have them winning more than 1?

 

Sadly yes, one more. It was my out on a limb pick.

mcson has a freshman on the team in one of his classes this semester, but I didn't ask which one. Says he's a bright kid.

 

Shocking.

 

That's awesome. Will be even better if they get the W.

 

How long has your son taught there? I've never met him at any of the alumni gatherings.

Sadly yes, one more. It was my out on a limb pick.

 

That limb wasn't very sturdy.

That limb wasn't very sturdy.

 

Should have laid off those Dorito Loco Tacos, it's snapped pretty quickly.

 

Not using the bracket app, but I just now found out Amaker was coaching them. Thanks for the info! :thumb::lol2:

 

According to the app I have 100 points and am rank 72310 in all 3 brackets but I think Mizzu just hurt me, punks.

Should have laid off those Dorito Loco Tacos, it's snapped pretty quickly.

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Seriously people, get over to this Harvard/New Mexico game.

 

55-53 Harvard. 6:06 left.

I hope when people read this thread they ask themselves, "Did Randy Parker really go to Harvard?" :lol2:

Haha I guess for whatever reason I picked Mizzu in 3 brackets. Dropped me by 55k in rank on two brackets ands 279k in another. Oops

I wish Gus Johnson was calling this game right now.

I hope when people read this thread they ask themselves' date=' "Did Randy Parker really go to Harvard?" :lol2:[/quote']

 

If they do they'd better be smart enough to figure out what fraternity you rushed too....

HT's Grizzlies stuck on 15 points early in the 2nd half vs. the Orange. :lol2:

I wish Gus Johnson was calling this game right now.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.