Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Randle to Kansas?

Featured Replies

Randle commits to UK this afternoon. Write it down.

 

OK, I did that, but I didn't have any paper. So I wrote it on my left hand.

 

Does that mean I can't wash my hands until after 1:00? What happens if I get my hands greasy at lunch? What if I have to go to the bathroom? I don't know about you, but in my case neither is a one handed proposition.

 

What if he delays his decision!!!!

 

This is so frustrating! :banghead:

  • Replies 81
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And the Reds. He has it down to a science.

 

Didn't work in October..... Just saying.

If Kansas is the choice, my frustration will be more in LRCW getting something right than it will be that he's not coming to UK.

If Kansas is the choice, my frustration will be more in LRCW getting something right than it will be that he's not coming to UK.
:laugh:
What's your feeling on this one?

 

I haven't been all that dialed in on Randle, but if I had to guess I'd say UK...

I haven't been all that dialed in on Randle, but if I had to guess I'd say UK...

 

Time to fire off a bunch of messages to people, all of them beginning with, "Gametime said..."

 

:lol2:

I was feeling pretty good about this yesterday and this morning I have no idea what to expect. At least it's a nail biter. It's way better this way.

Time to fire off a bunch of messages to people, all of them beginning with, "Gametime said..."

 

:lol2:

 

I use real guns, not BB guns... :D

An AAU coach on Facebook that I know said Kansas last night. I have no idea if that is believable or trustworthy. So there you go.

I do like the guy from USA Today, who has been close to him for months, picking UK. I won't be surprised either way.

Thought he was UK's to lose yesterday now I wonder.

Randle's barber of 10 years says UK.

 

 

 

Granted he said Oklahoma first and when they said Oklahoma wasn't a choice anymore he then said, "oh, then I'll say UK."

 

 

 

That counts doesn't it?

Randle's barber of 10 years says UK.

 

 

 

Granted he said Oklahoma first and when they said Oklahoma wasn't a choice anymore he then said, "oh, then I'll say UK."

 

 

 

That counts doesn't it?

 

And if he picks UK, I'm going to be most happy that his barber was right than it will be that he's coming to UK.

Randle's barber of 10 years says UK.

 

 

 

Granted he said Oklahoma first and when they said Oklahoma wasn't a choice anymore he then said, "oh, then I'll say UK."

 

 

 

That counts doesn't it?

 

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.