March 20, 201313 yr How does this work? Calipari's already gotten a commitment from a couple power forwards hasn't he? If Randle commits, does Marcus Lee then go elsewhere? I ask these questions as someone who doesn't really follow recruiting but to a novice, it appears Calipari's recruiting style is fairly dependent on the guarantee of serious playing time to talented freshmen, a task that gets pretty difficult if you grab more than 5 guys in the top 25 for any particular class.
March 20, 201313 yr It's ok. They still have a great class. :lol: It's going to get a lot better at roughly 1:15 today too...
March 20, 201313 yr Who really knows at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if he went to the powerhouse that is Robert Morris.
March 20, 201313 yr Author :lol: It's going to get a lot better at roughly 1:15 today too... Not unless Wiggins announced for UK then.
March 20, 201313 yr Author Who really knows at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if he went to the powerhouse that is Robert Morris. I know.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.