March 20, 201313 yr This is from one of the Kansas "insiders" a moment ago: Matt Scott @KUTheShiver Bad sign - UK hat is the only one with the stickers off the bill and the bill has been bent as if tried on. Others haven't been messed with It's hilarious how much people will search for a hint at where a player is headed.
March 20, 201313 yr Actually some juice to that one. Means the hat has been tried on to make sure it looks right when he picks... Definitely agree but it's just hilarious that it's gotten to be like this as far as speculation.
March 20, 201313 yr Actually some juice to that one. Means the hat has been tried on to make sure it looks right when he picks... Really? I almost fell on the floor laughing.
March 20, 201313 yr This from KSR's live blog of the decision: There’s some internet chatter that Kansas websites aren’t as confident and they believe something happened late to flip Randle to Kentucky. I can tell you with 100% confidence, if Randle picks Kentucky, Kansas never stood a chance. The only way I believe he ends up with Kansas is if Bill Self was able to work some late magic, not the other way around. It’s still good news to hear them backpedaling.
March 20, 201313 yr This from KSR's live blog of the decision: There’s some internet chatter that Kansas websites aren’t as confident and they believe something happened late to flip Randle to Kentucky. I can tell you with 100% confidence, if Randle picks Kentucky, Kansas never stood a chance. The only way I believe he ends up with Kansas is if Bill Self was able to work some late magic, not the other way around. It’s still good news to hear them backpedaling. Must have been the game last night.
March 20, 201313 yr Yeah he sees that he has no competition for minutes coming back from this year's team...........:clap:
March 20, 201313 yr So is his announcement set for 1:05 EST or CST? EST. Commercial break & when they come back, I presume they'll air the announcement.
March 20, 201313 yr Cats When did Kansas change their mascot to Cats? I mean that has to e the case or that'd make LRCW wrong? Hah
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.