March 20, 201313 yr Author Is this just a guess? Or do you have some kind of source or tip? It's not a guess.
March 20, 201313 yr Do you enjoy being wrong? Guys leave him alone, LRCW'S pessimism usually works out good for UK. :clap:
March 20, 201313 yr Guys leave him alone, LRCW'S pessimism usually works out good for UK. And the Reds. He has it down to a science.
March 20, 201313 yr :sssh: It's not a guess. Oh wow... That sound you just heard was the gasp from BBN all around Kentucky when they read that... Link? You're being very hush hush on this :sssh::sssh:
March 20, 201313 yr Write it down. So I don't need to practice my Randle dance when he announces UK. Think you have the letters backward......:eek:.....:lol2:
March 20, 201313 yr Evan Daniels just predicted Kentucky. I know another Evan that thinks Kentucky too.
March 20, 201313 yr Evan Daniels just predicted Kentucky. I know another Evan that thinks Kentucky too. LRCW listens to Jack Daniels.
March 20, 201313 yr Evan Daniels just predicted Kentucky. I know another Evan that thinks Kentucky too. Talked to his partner Brian Snow at Scout last night and he was leaning Kansas. They have the bases covered... :lol2:
March 20, 201313 yr Evan Daniels just predicted Kentucky. I know another Evan that thinks Kentucky too. That's because Evan wants to be right. :thumb:
March 20, 201313 yr Talked to his partner Brian Snow at Scout last night and he was leaning Kansas. They have the bases covered... :lol2: What's your feeling on this one?
March 20, 201313 yr Talked to his partner Brian Snow at Scout last night and he was leaning Kansas. They have the bases covered... :lol2: :lol2: I saw on Twitter where they said the Scout people were disagreeing. Daniels is the only Scout guy I know. Do you have a take or are you staying away from this one?
March 20, 201313 yr Talked to his partner Brian Snow at Scout last night and he was leaning Kansas. They have the bases covered... :lol2: That's one way to say it :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.