Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Randle to Kansas?

Featured Replies

After last nights game we all thought it was great that a lot of the Freshmen were saying they were invested in this program and coming back to work harder next season. Now the morning after you have to wonder if that left Randle feeling like Lexington may be a little too crowded for his liking next season. Now I know Randle is projected to be one of the top freshmen in the nation next year but I still think that COULD be playing a part in his decision is LRCW is in fact correct.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^He's had his decision made up long before last night. These guys don't set random dates to announce without knowing where they're going already.

As I put in the post-game thread. I think last nights loss will play heavy in his decision today.

As I put in the post-game thread. I think last nights loss will play heavy in his decision today.

 

Nah.

As I put in the post-game thread. I think last nights loss will play heavy in his decision today.

 

Sorry, but that makes no sense. He's known where he's going since he announced he would be making a decision on March 20th. That was 3-4 weeks ago. Last night's game had zero impact.

^He's had his decision made up long before last night. These guys don't set random dates to announce without knowing where they're going already.

 

So you mean an 18 year old kid can't change his mind over night based off a possible change in circumstances?

Sorry, but that makes no sense. He's known where he's going since he announced he would be making a decision on March 20th. That was 3-4 weeks ago. Last night's game had zero impact.

 

Would not be the first time I have made no sense. Hope I am wrong. We will find out shortly.....

Would not be the first time I have made no sense. Hope I am wrong. We will find out shortly.....

Him picking Kansas would not make you right.

Him picking Kansas would not make you right.

 

Trust me, unlike some people here and in BBN - I can live with being wrong.

Thought he was UK's to lose yesterday now I wonder.

 

If he doesn't come to UK because of the loss last night, then we don't want him here anyway.

This is from one of the Kansas "insiders" a moment ago:

 

Matt Scott @KUTheShiver

Bad sign - UK hat is the only one with the stickers off the bill and the bill has been bent as if tried on. Others haven't been messed with

Trust me, unlike some people here and in BBN - I can live with being wrong.

 

Oh me too. I just think it is silly to suggest/argue that last night may have changed his mind when nobody will ever know.

This is from one of the Kansas "insiders" a moment ago:

 

Matt Scott @KUTheShiver

Bad sign - UK hat is the only one with the stickers off the bill and the bill has been bent as if tried on. Others haven't been messed with

 

:lol2:

Oh me too. I just think it is silly to suggest/argue that last night may have changed his mind when nobody will ever know.

 

Let's keep fingers crossed that it works out for UK. If not, then I will have another reason to dislike KU.

 

:lol2:

 

Actually some juice to that one. Means the hat has been tried on to make sure it looks right when he picks...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.