Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lets just pretend

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys are emotional right now after a brutal loss and the end of a bad year. I think some might change their might when agents start chatting with them.

Guys are emotional right now after a brutal loss and the end of a bad year. I think some might change their might when agents start chatting with them.

 

Which frosh from last season said he was staying 4 years?

 

Right. MKG.

I like to pretend. Do I get to wear the bunny suit this time?

 

Which frosh from last season said he was staying 4 years?

 

Right. MKG.

 

Exactly.

Where is Harrow? Not that I care, but is he kicked off.

 

Pikeville, Cumberland, Alice Llyod take your pick.

 

Pikeville, Cumberland, Alice Llyod take your pick.

 

I'd take Elisha Justice over Harrow.

I don't see Wiggins on that list. What if he wants to come?

 

You let him pick who he'd like to replace.

Which frosh from last season said he was staying 4 years?

 

Right. MKG.

 

 

Yeah but we all knew he was top 5. The only top 5 guy in this group has a torn ACL and may not be able to play until around January 2014.

 

 

 

How ironic......

I would expect he'll get the "probably time to look for another place where you can actually get minutes" talk in the next week or so.

 

I know you can't pay a kid to come to your school, I wonder if there is anything that says you can't pay them to transfer?

 

I ask that tongue in cheek.

Cal said he would sit down with Harrow in the next week about his options. He also mentioned in the post game how proud he is of Hood for giving everything he has day in and day out so no Hood is not going to be asked to leave.

Pikeville, Cumberland, Alice Llyod take your pick.

 

Only place on that list he could play at is Alice Lloyd. Seriously.

 

Which frosh from last season said he was staying 4 years?

 

Right. MKG.

 

MKG was also the #2 pick. Much easier to change your mind compared to chasing a first round guarantee (most certaintly out of the lottery).

Cal said he would sit down with Harrow in the next week about his options. He also mentioned in the post game how proud he is of Hood for giving everything he has day in and day out so no Hood is not going to be asked to leave.

 

I've heard even if he loses his scholarship and has to walk on he'll be there next year. I assumed he would transfer for minutes via grad route, goes to show he's a true ky boy who like many of us dreamed of being a part of Kentucky basketball. We need more Hoods, polsons, and millers who get it.

 

 

Again sorry for grammar posting from iPhone....

  • Author

 

I've heard even if he loses his scholarship and has to walk on he'll be there next year. I assumed he would transfer for minutes via grad route, goes to show he's a true ky boy who like many of us dreamed of being a part of Kentucky basketball. We need more Hoods, polsons, and millers who get it.

 

Again sorry for grammar posting from iPhone....

 

You need to get your money back. My iPhone allows me to capitalize names. Hood, Polson and Miller.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.