Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lets just pretend

Featured Replies

That Poytrheis, Goodwin and WCS all return along with Wiltjer. All there enough scholarships to go around with the 6 that are already committed, and also for Randle and Wiggins if they want to come?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. There is always a way to make the numbers work if need be.

Yes.

 

1. Aa. Harrison

2. An. Harrison

3. Young

4. Johnson

5. Lee

6. Willis

7. Wiltjer

8. Goodwin

9. Poythress

10. Cauley-Stein

11. Hood

12. Randle

13. Hawkins

14. Polson (walk-on)

 

^ This is what Matt Jones predicted the roster would look like about a week ago.

Hood will have earned his degree , correct?

 

I would expect he'll get the "probably time to look for another place where you can actually get minutes" talk in the next week or so.

Hood will have earned his degree , correct?

 

I would expect he'll get the "probably time to look for another place where you can actually get minutes" talk in the next week or so.

 

Yes. He can do what Mays did this year, from what I understand. But he would have to find a school with a major that UK doesn't offer in order to transfer without sitting out a season.

wait after the way they played you want this kids back!!!!!

Yes.

 

1. Aa. Harrison

2. An. Harrison

3. Young

4. Johnson

5. Lee

6. Willis

7. Wiltjer

8. Goodwin

9. Poythress

10. Cauley-Stein

11. Hood

12. Randle

13. Hawkins

14. Polson (walk-on)

 

^ This is what Matt Jones predicted the roster would look like about a week ago.

 

Where is Harrow? Not that I care, but is he kicked off.

Where is Harrow? Not that I care, but is he kicked off.

 

A lot of people speculate Harrow won't be with the program next year.

Hood will have earned his degree , correct?

 

I would expect he'll get the "probably time to look for another place where you can actually get minutes" talk in the next week or so.

 

Wholeheartedly agree about Hood and I wouldn't be surprised to see Wiltjer seek different options as well. Jared Polsen earned a spot on Calipari's team next year with his hustle throughout the year.

wait after the way they played you want this kids back!!!!!

 

When they're going to be your seventh, eight, and ninth options instead of the first they will look a lot better.

I think a lot of them see the writing on the wall, with the players they have coming in next season, and with Cal not using a big rotation, I see at least a couple leaving.

  • Author
Yes.

 

1. Aa. Harrison

2. An. Harrison

3. Young

4. Johnson

5. Lee

6. Willis

7. Wiltjer

8. Goodwin

9. Poythress

10. Cauley-Stein

11. Hood

12. Randle

13. Hawkins

14. Polson (walk-on)

 

^ This is what Matt Jones predicted the roster would look like about a week ago.

 

I don't see Wiggins on that list. What if he wants to come?

I don't see Wiggins on that list. What if he wants to come?

 

Replace Hood.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.