Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lets just pretend

Featured Replies

Guys are emotional right now after a brutal loss and the end of a bad year. I think some might change their might when agents start chatting with them.

 

I am not trying argue at all, just asking a question. Do you think that these freshmen are really all that emotional now ? What I saw is except for a few times this season (especially tonight) guys on a team playing with no emotion, no hustle and most of all no pride in Kentucky basketball. I have heard comments to that same affect from many people on countless occasions. I have to question if players such as Poyhress, Goodwin and Harrow cared about U.K. basketball, their coaches or teammates, anything or anyone but themselves and playing to get noticed. I don't know for sure what the problems were this season but I can make that statement judging by the play that all of us saw this season.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am not trying argue at all, just asking a question. Do you think that these freshmen are really all that emotional now ? What I saw is except for a few times this season (especially tonight) guys on a team playing with no emotion, no hustle and most of all no pride in Kentucky basketball. I have heard comments to that same affect from many people on countless occasions. I have to question if players such as Poyhress, Goodwin and Harrow cared about U.K. basketball, their coaches or teammates, anything or anyone but themselves and playing to get noticed. I don't know for sure what the problems were this season but I can make that statement judging by the play that all of us saw this season.

 

To me, while there were other smaller issues. This was the biggest issue of the entire season. But this is a group effort in this seasons disappointment. Players, Coaches, and fans too.

If Hood is asked to be a walk on I'm sure they will be able to find him "academic" money. But I think Cal wants/needs him to stay

Where is Harrow? Not that I care, but is he kicked off.

 

After the Vandy post game show he put on and tonight's effort in which he basically said he didn't want to be out there I really don't see him coming back. I wasn't so sure before but the last 5 days have been pretty telling of Harrow's future at UK in my opinion.

Hood will have earned his degree , correct?

 

I would expect he'll get the "probably time to look for another place where you can actually get minutes" talk in the next week or so.

The same message could be given to Goodwin to for all I care.

You need to get your money back. My iPhone allows me to capitalize names. Hood, Polson and Miller.

 

Mine has its own language. When I type as it turns it to a's for some reason, and those aren't the only ones it doesn't really correct.

Speculation around Madisonville is that Hood will not return to Kentucky.

Speculation around Madisonville is that Hood will not return to Kentucky.
Where will he go?
Pikeville, Cumberland, Alice Llyod take your pick.

What about Bellarmine?

Hood will have earned his degree , correct?

 

I would expect he'll get the "probably time to look for another place where you can actually get minutes" talk in the next week or so.

The Jared Swopshire treatment.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.