March 20, 201313 yr Goodwin misses a layup and then Polson passes up a shot to allow Hood to get a charge.
March 20, 201313 yr Hood and Polson both play hard on defense it's a shame they have not shown more on the offensive side. Their problem is that they can't defense the guys they're guarding because the quickness and talent gap is too great for those two.
March 20, 201313 yr How bad does Cal hate a few of these players right now. How bad does Mays hate some of these players today?
March 20, 201313 yr 9 points in the first 10 minutes to start the second half. They have no offensive game whatsoever.
March 20, 201313 yr I thought Duke wrote the book on flopping but I think Robert Morris could add a chapter it two.
March 20, 201313 yr 9 points in the first 10 minutes to start the second half. They have no offensive game whatsoever. I've never seen a team get beat off the dribble as much as this team. Just horrible.
March 20, 201313 yr How can an NBA scout look at these guys and see a player worth investment in? Where is the sign that anyone on the court with Kentucky on has shown they are going to be a quality NBA player in 2 or 3 years?? I just think everyone's stock went to the tank, even Wille. If he can't bet big enough to dominate the paint in this game, how can an NBA franchise think he will against men?
March 20, 201313 yr Their problem is that they can't defense the guys they're guarding because the quickness and talent gap is too great for those two.Thanks for the info. I know it is going to be hard to believe, but before I joined BGP I was a big Kentucky fan. Not all, but most of the fans on here has made me dislike them a lot.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.