Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ Robert Morris Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Robert Morris' rear ends tighten up a bit.

  • Replies 127
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sad U R one of them fans who think they know so much about other fans.

 

Again the source I should look at before wasting my time responding.

 

U R correct about many Ohio State football fans.

You joined a Kentucky message board (an extremely good one with plenty of great UK fans) and you went from "big fan" to "hate". So yea, I do know a lot about what type of fan YOU ARE.

Ohio State is my team. I said I use to be a big Kentucky fan.

 

A Buckeye fan, even more reason I'm glad you aren't a UK fan anymore.

Edited by True blue (and gold)
rule 2

  • Author

What a moronic foul.

That was a chump punk play. Totally classless.

  • Author

D-Q

He should be tossed. Went for the head.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.