Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ Robert Morris Updates

Featured Replies

Thanks for the info.

I know it is going to be hard to believe, but before I joined BGP I was a big Kentucky fan. Not all, but most of the fans on here has made me dislike them a lot.

 

Darn, sorry to see you go :lol2:

  • Replies 127
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love seeing Robert Morris dig down deep and build the lead back up even with the refs being as bad as they have.

Both teams have had some questionable calls,with the difference being the little school has not allow the refs to take them out of their game.

Darn, sorry to see you go :lol2:
Can he take Harrow and a few others with him? I don't think thiey feel the love either, and may be scared to go back to Lex, LOL!
Thanks for the info.

I know it is going to be hard to believe, but before I joined BGP I was a big Kentucky fan. Not all, but most of the fans on here has made me dislike them a lot.

 

I'll suggest Ole Miss if you are in the market for a new team, we don't win a lot, but we compete just enough to be fun and we have beautiful women.

I've never seen a team get beat off the dribble as much as this team. Just horrible.

 

The Florida game all over again. Polson is getting whipped on the switch. Defense is terrible. The fact that the majority of their fouls this half are offensive tells you everything you need to know about how much effort is on the defensive end of the floor.

 

Couple that with poor shooting and you get what we have right now.

You couldn't take Coach K, Bill Self, Tom Izzo, and reincarnate John Wooden and Adolph Rupp and have done any better job with this team than Cal has done. Uncoachable. And no talent, or overrated talent from last years high school class.

Chris Bailey @Kentuckyweather

I live and die with UK basketball. It's been hard dying with a group of players who have little respect for the uniform they wear.

 

 

^ Weatherman hits it on the head with this Tweet.

I'll suggest Ole Miss if you are in the market for a new team, we don't win a lot, but we compete just enough to be fun and we have beautiful women.
Ohio State is my team. I said I use to be a big Kentucky fan.
Ohio State is my team. I said I use to be a big Kentucky fan.

 

You were not a "big" fan of anyone if you don't like them anymore. And Ohio State football fans?? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Poison. He is the only one trying.

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't this recruiting class suppose to be all everything?

 

I hope the experts are wrong again about the next class for Kentucky.

 

Only to see all of the back tracking done on here by the posters, who are salivating over the new class.

I'm tired of yelling "GET UP ON THEM!!!" at my TV. :D They have to tighten it up.

  • Author

0 white jerseys under the basket.

Poison. He is the only one trying.

 

Most of them played like they took some.

You were not a "big" fan of anyone if you don't like them anymore. And Ohio State football fans?? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Sad U R one of them fans who think they know so much about other fans.

 

Again the source I should look at before wasting my time responding.

 

U R correct about many Ohio State football fans.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.