Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ Robert Morris Updates

Featured Replies

Too bad Murray State didnt get in. Coulda been a fun game at the bank!

  • Replies 127
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not too sure they even belong in the NIT.

I think you might be right!

I hope Polson goes for 35. He's the only one who cares.

  • Author

If you are afraid of Robert Morris you need to go to the NBA????

They're basically halfway thru the first half and Archie and WCS haven't taken a shot...Good job, great effort. :rolleyes:

Not having a PG worth a plug nickel has killed UK all year.

Sad.

They're basically halfway thru the first half and Archie and WCS haven't taken a shot...Good job, great effort. :rolleyes:

 

There's Goodwin taking a shot for you.....

Harrow leaves his feet and fouls....I just hope he doesn't cry after the game. Don't want to see that wimpy stuff again.

I understand that foul on Goodwin guarding too close but the refs need to call the same on the other end too.

Ridiculous game right now.

 

Not sure which is worse about a loss.....The possibility that these players might come back next year or that we actually lost to Robert Morris.

If they lose tonight will this be the most despised UK team in history?

 

 

Side note: I truly feel bad for Polson. I hope he writes a book about this season one day.

Not sure why Harrow cried the other night because he isn't showing that he cares in this game....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.