Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ Robert Morris Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 127
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Shut out through the first tv timeout.

I've never seen a sports team on any level with less pride than this group of Wildcats.

I've never seen a sports team on any level with less pride than this group of Wildcats.

 

Couldn't agree more. They are an embarassment to the Kentucky jersey.

  • Author

This or Ndamukong Suh on a 10 meter platform???

This is what we need to do prove the committee right that UK did not deserve to be in the big dance.

^I don't know anyone who thinks they did deserve it.

 

Let's play a game, what will Kentucky have more of this half, field goal attempts or turnovers? I'm going with turnovers.

UK looks like a high school team tonight but RMU is fouling them to death in the haft court. I've never seen so much reaching and grabbing.

This is what we need to do prove the committee right that UK did not deserve to be in the big dance.

 

I'm not too sure they even belong in the NIT.

  • Author

Polson

Hey, Polson scores on an organized play!

  • Author

Polson (x2)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.