Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Erik Goetz Leaves Holy Cross

Featured Replies

  • Author

HC has not landed on the person they're wanting to hire yet.

 

Still talking to prospective candidates.

  • Replies 128
  • Views 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HC has not landed on the person they're wanting to hire yet.

 

Still talking to prospective candidates.

 

They haven't landed on any or they landed on a couple that didn't take it?

  • Author
They haven't landed on any or they landed on a couple that didn't take it?

 

Not sure. I just know they're still talking to prospects.

They have nothing to offer.You have to play Holmes and CovCath which you cannot beat in the next 3-4 years, you have a gym with no air,a school that puts all its money into a football program that is dying, So even if you don't coach for the money it would be a very frustrating job to take. I also heard that they just put a state of the art sound system in...

They have nothing to offer.You have to play Holmes and CovCath which you cannot beat in the next 3-4 years, you have a gym with no air,a school that puts all its money into a football program that is dying, So even if you don't coach for the money it would be a very frustrating job to take. I also heard that they just put a state of the art sound system in...

 

There are plenty of Holy Cross legends out there that are qualified to take the job, if they do not want it why would anyone else? I hear that a lot of the teachers have been looking at leaving the school.

Pat Ryan and Stowers continue to be the names I'm hearing.

There are plenty of Holy Cross legends out there that are qualified to take the job, if they do not want it why would anyone else? I hear that a lot of the teachers have been looking at leaving the school.

One of the greatest players of all time is on the staff and nobody is even mentioning his name. He has brought alot of good talent in the school while he has been there. A big slap in the face if he has not even been interviewed Imo.

Pat Ryan and Stowers continue to be the names I'm hearing.

 

I was told by someone close to HC that Stowers told them no thanks.

 

I was told by someone close to HC that Stowers told them no thanks.

 

B Stowers?

B Stowers?

 

Sorry...Jeff

Any time frame for getting this job filled? I would think by the end of the school year so open gyms, summer expectations could be laid out?

Pat Ryan and Stowers continue to be the names I'm hearing.

 

Is Pat going to coach soccer too?? :D

Heard today from a close source that they were hearing a 2-3 week timeframe and that Joe Fredrick was who they're hearing is the leading candidate.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.