Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Erik Goetz Leaves Holy Cross

Featured Replies

From what I'm hearing Newcath will be the team to beat in the 9th. Most returning kids that started and also Pangallo, McDonald and Shulte are a year older. Plus the Weyer boy. I would say you would have to put Newcath and Holmes as #1 in 9th. No way Holmes is 10pts better then Newcath even if they get transfer from the same city and that I do not understand how they can get away with that. We need some of that in Ft. Thomas lol

 

I can almost guarantee I know what you're hearing, and that won't make Newcath the team to beat...will they be top 2 or 3 again? Absolutely.

 

Also.... Pangallo, Schulte, and McDonald will be a year older, but other teams won't have kids a year older?? Newcath, Holmes, Dixie, and Covcath will all be tough next year.

  • Replies 128
  • Views 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Public to public is irrelevant.

 

If irrelevant, what is the answer?

  • Author
If irrelevant, what is the answer?

 

The residency change requirement does not have any wording about public vs private.

Hatton isn't the kid I was referring to, but since you brought it up..............

 

I won't be surprised if he isn't at Dixie but the speculation is out there every year. My guess is he ends up at Cooper next year.

Easy, economic hardship, anytime you go from $$$ to free. The KHSAA is not going to ask for proof!

 

Yep, that is if he is actually paying tuition.

I won't be surprised if he isn't at Dixie but the speculation is out there every year. My guess is he ends up at Cooper next year.

 

That would be sweet. Brandon has always been very polite to me and I wish him the best.

I won't be surprised if he isn't at Dixie but the speculation is out there every year. My guess is he ends up at Cooper next year.

 

LOL. While that would be interesting to see him with is old AAU teammates again I STRONGLY doubt that is even a remote possibility. Bottom line is IF he leaves DH he's off to a prep school for his senior year.

From what I'm hearing Newcath will be the team to beat in the 9th. Most returning kids that started and also Pangallo, McDonald and Shulte are a year older. Plus the Weyer boy. I would say you would have to put Newcath and Holmes as #1 in 9th. No way Holmes is 10pts better then Newcath even if they get transfer from the same city and that I do not understand how they can get away with that. We need some of that in Ft. Thomas lol

 

NCC has been the either the favorite or #2 the last few years but have yet to make it out the region. While they will be good I would not make them the favorite. With Bolden running the show along with Chames patroling the middle, Holmes is going to be the top dog until someone takes them out and if Markel transfers back to where he started he will step right in and fill the shoes of Palmer. It's not where you start it's where you finish.

 

Anyway, I do see Coach Goetz ending up somewhere in the area as a HC. It'll be interesting to see how he does in the public school setting.

Markel has been at HC since the 7th grade.

LOL. While that would be interesting to see him with is old AAU teammates again I STRONGLY doubt that is even a remote possibility. Bottom line is IF he leaves DH he's off to a prep school for his senior year.

 

I'd say Holmes is more likely than prep school IF he were to leave Dixie. Too close to his family to go away like that right now.

 

We will see I guess. All is speculation right now.

Markel has been at HC since the 7th grade.

 

I thought he played at Holmes his 7th grade year? Holy Cross 8th grade

What about Goetz to Newport if Snapp gets Ryle job? That would be interesting, Imo.

One would think Goetz has something lined up....

I thought he played at Holmes his 7th grade year? Holy Cross 8th grade

 

No, he was there in the 7 th grade. He played with the 8 th graders.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.