Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Erik Goetz Leaves Holy Cross

Featured Replies

Heard the rumor about Jeff Stowers getting contacted. Do you think he would leave SK?

  • Replies 128
  • Views 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard the rumor about Jeff Stowers getting contacted. Do you think he would leave SK?

 

 

Depends on the Job. I think he is content at SK, he has a stong program in which he built. He is battling in the region every year. I don't see it but you never know

  • Author
Heard the rumor about Jeff Stowers getting contacted. Do you think he would leave SK?

 

Smart move by HC.

I didn't take it nearly as far as I wanted to. Just had to clear up some ignorance and point out some positive example and my comments wasn't to you, so you can clear your conscience if you was thinking negative too. Whatever that child's parent decides to do is there choice. I don't think any of you gave 23chromosomes to help make a decision on this kid.

 

Wow ok!! At the end of the night I could careless where this kid goes to school. I was just stating my opinion. I will stick to my previous posts it really is all about sports to some people.

I agree. I guess my point was being if it was all about education he would never left Holmes to go to Holy Cross. This rumor was circulating long before now. Everyone knew after this yr HC was going to struggle with the basketball program now all of the sudden McClendon is heading back to Holmes. So therefore we all know its strictly got to do with basketball and nothing more. I just find all the transferring for sports alone a joke.

 

THAT

Heard the rumor about Jeff Stowers getting contacted. Do you think he would leave SK?

 

He told them he's not interested from what I was told.

He told them he's not interested from what I was told.

 

When SSC and JMU31talk isn't it like talking to yourself? Don't see the value in that...

When SSC and JMU31talk isn't it like talking to yourself? Don't see the value in that...

 

Sort of. Supposedly Jeff Stowers wasn't interested, but now he's talking to them again.

Brendan is the only Stowers option

Brendan is the only Stowers option

 

I've heard the same...talked to someone who is good friends with someone at HC and they told them that Brendan and NKU women's coach husband were two favorites for the job.

I've heard the same...talked to someone who is good friends with someone at HC and they told them that Brendan and NKU women's coach husband were two favorites for the job.

 

I was hoping Sam Elsbrand from Covington Holmes/Scott would get a shot. He is very deserving!

I was hoping Sam Elsbrand from Covington Holmes/Scott would get a shot. He is very deserving!

 

Is he qualified for it? Better yet will he be qualified by next year to take the job?

I've heard the same...talked to someone who is good friends with someone at HC and they told them that Brendan and NKU women's coach husband were two favorites for the job.

 

I've heard NKU's coach's husband doesn't want it, but might be willing to help.

  • Author

What coaching experience does B Stowers have?

I didn't take it nearly as far as I wanted to. Just had to clear up some ignorance and point out some positive example and my comments wasn't to you, so you can clear your conscience if you was thinking negative too. Whatever that child's parent decides to do is there choice. I don't think any of you gave 23chromosomes to help make a decision on this kid.

True that, but isn't there this thing they call transfering that would keep him form being eligable next year. Or are the parents going to plead the old "hardship" case, they cant afford the tuition, so they get a free pass? I dont care where the parents decide to send their kids, or for what reason, but how can you go from one varsity program to the other, without moving, and not lose a year of eligability? Of course it wouldnt matter if they moved, the parishes that feed HC are mostly in Covington, so does he have to move to the other side of Winston Ave?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.