Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Erik Goetz Leaves Holy Cross

Featured Replies

One of the greatest players of all time is on the staff and nobody is even mentioning his name. He has brought alot of good talent in the school while he has been there. A big slap in the face if he has not even been interviewed Imo.

 

I've heard he is a leading candidate. A lot of the right people pulling for him.

  • Replies 128
  • Views 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard he is a leading candidate. A lot of the right people pulling for him.

Welcome to the site.

One of the greatest players of all time is on the staff and nobody is even mentioning his name. He has brought alot of good talent in the school while he has been there. A big slap in the face if he has not even been interviewed Imo.

 

 

I will add you to the list of those not mentioning his name.

 

How about mentioning the name so we all know who you are referring to?

Andre McClendon

Andre McClendon

 

Andre isn't a candidate from what I've heard. My GUESS is he isn't interested...even if he is a candidate.

Andre isn't a candidate from what I've heard. My GUESS is he isn't interested...even if he is a candidate.

 

Just heard from a different source that he is a candidate...pretty solid source on this one. Whether he actually gets the job/has interest, and how hard HC is actually pursuing him, I don't know.

Yea I heard from a very very reliable source....& I know he is interested.

I will add you to the list of those not mentioning his name.

 

How about mentioning the name so we all know who you are referring to?

 

Well I thought everybody that was on here knew something about high school basketball. So i will add you to the list that doesn't...

Well I thought everybody that was on here knew something about high school basketball. So i will add you to the list that doesn't...

 

 

Well think again Mr Big Blue. Not all of us across the bluegrass state know the history of Holy Cross basketball nor the current staff at the school.

 

Also, equating knowledge of the HC staff with knowing something about high school basketball is a stretch.

 

I don't claim to be an expert, but I've seen my share of games over the last 35 years. You can erase my name from your list.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.