Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Erik Goetz Leaves Holy Cross

Featured Replies

More than a rumor from what I've heard. Have heard his aunt told a parent at the state tournament he was going there next year.

 

Reliable source but still a lot if time between now and next season.

 

Please give this one its own thread.

  • Replies 128
  • Views 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor on the street says Markel is going to Holmes to pair up with Bolden....just caught that at an AAU game.

 

Does the KHSAA actually exist, or are they some mythical entity that swoops in a couple times a year to collect $$'s at the Sweet Sixteen and Football Playoffs??

I'd expect Erik to apply and interview at all three open positions.

 

Also just heard another job may be opening up soon as well............

I'd expect Erik to apply and interview at all three open positions.

 

Also just heard another job may be opening up soon as well............

 

.....which is?

 

Don't leave us hanging!

.....which is?

 

Don't leave us hanging!

 

Can't do it man...I'll let someone else be the poster to break the news when/if it happens.

 

All conversations I have with coaches are off the record so I'd rather not give out the personal information they give me just so i can break a story.

Can't do it man...I'll let someone else be the poster to break the news when/if it happens.

 

All conversations I have with coaches are off the record so I'd rather not give out the personal information they give me just so i can break a story.

 

 

Got to respect that.

It's probably Conner. I've heard Hicks is looking for an administration job.

  • Author
It's probably Conner. I've heard Hicks is looking for an administration job.

 

This is an annual rumor. I'm not saying it won't happen at some point but I know from talking to him he is excited about coaching next year and beyond.

This is an annual rumor. I'm not saying it won't happen at some point but I know from talking to him he is excited about coaching next year and beyond.

 

I'm sure he is. I don't think he would turn down a better job though.

I'm going to just guess here and it may be a long shot, but how about NKU's Women's coach's husband for the HC job?

I'm going to just guess here and it may be a long shot, but how about NKU's Women's coach's husband for the HC job?

 

Could you provide more details about him, please?

More than a rumor from what I've heard. Have heard his aunt told a parent at the state tournament he was going there next year.

 

Reliable source but still a lot if time between now and next season.

 

Wow. Assuming McClendon arrives, Green stays, and nobody else leaves, Holmes is about to become The Land of a Thousand Combo Guards.

  • Author

I would be curious as to what lame excuse would be given to allow the waiver of the transfer rule for McClendon.

I would be curious as to what lame excuse would be given to allow the waiver of the transfer rule for McClendon.

 

Easy, economic hardship, anytime you go from $$$ to free. The KHSAA is not going to ask for proof!

If Snapp gets the Ryle job, wonder if Goetz would have interest in Newport? I've heard Tony Campbell's younger brother (incoming frosh) wants to play for that staff...Newport would make sense.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.