Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Sunday

Featured Replies

Gonzaga got the easiest bracket. Not even close, IMO.

  • Replies 89
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They say the #1 overall and the easiest path is not true. It's most geographical.

 

I think Lville got hosed.

Ole Miss was going to get in win or lose they say. So that's a bit of a surprise to me.

 

9pm. ESPNU.

 

I'm placing all my hopes on Murray lol

I'm placing all my hopes on Murray lol

I'm not seeing them making it. Too many bad losses. Hope I'm wrong!

I'm not seeing them making it. Too many bad losses. Hope I'm wrong!

 

Me too! Really don't want to see Canaan end his career the way the Belmont game ended

I don't guess that I have a lot of complaints or feelings that someone that's not in got hosed. I will say that although Middle Tenn. had a great record they played absolutely no one.

My main complaint / question is New Mexico getting a #3 seed, I could argue them for the 1 seed over Gonzaga and the 2 seed at best, NMU got hosed on the seeding, jmo.

I think Lville got hosed.

 

That is imo the toughest bracket by far. UL is playing so well right now I will still probably put the in the F4.

The committee did one thing they have never done put two teams that have played each other playing in the second round. UNLV and Oregon.

  • Author
I don't guess that I have a lot of complaints or feelings that someone that's not in got hosed. I will say that although Middle Tenn. had a great record they played absolutely no one.

My main complaint / question is New Mexico getting a #3 seed, I could argue them for the 1 seed over Gonzaga and the 2 seed at best, NMU got hosed on the seeding, jmo.

 

I agree with you on Middle Tennessee St. They played 4 games all season against teams in the RPI top 100 and went 1-3. They also lost to Arkansas St. RPI 164. MTSU is RPI 29 but ....

I don't guess that I have a lot of complaints or feelings that someone that's not in got hosed. I will say that although Middle Tenn. had a great record they played absolutely no one.

My main complaint / question is New Mexico getting a #3 seed, I could argue them for the 1 seed over Gonzaga and the 2 seed at best, NMU got hosed on the seeding, jmo.

 

I don't have a problem with MTSU getting in. I think the idea the committee head tried to sell as what set them apart rang hollow though. He said what separated them from others was their ability to win away from home vs. the inability of the bubble teams. Their best road win? At UCF, #102 in the RPI. They were 11-4 on the road with only two of those wins coming in the top 150 of the RPI, both in the 101-150 range. So yeah, they won on the road, but against middling to bad teams. He needed a different argument.

Did I hear right that Miami is the first team to win the regular season and conference tournament in the ACC and not get a #1 seed?

Ole Miss was going to get in win or lose they say. So that's a bit of a surprise to me.

 

I was surprised when they said this too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.