Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ballard 59 Montgomery County 55

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounded like a dandy. Congrats to Ballard on advancing. :thumb:

 

Great season by the Indians. Hate seeing the last of Omar Prewitt. Best of luck to him at the next level. Loved watching him play. :thumb:

There have been some awesome games the last two days. The best quarters and semis that I can remember in a while. Kids are laying it on the line.

Final Game Stats

 

 

Ballard (59): 24/61 FG (39%), 2/15 3pt (13%), 9/18 FT (50%), 37 boards, 6 turnovers

 

Martin 23, Dow 14, Snider 8, Byrd 5, Holland 5, Perry 2, Douglas 2

 

 

 

 

Montgomery County (55): 21/45 FG (46%), 4/9 3pt (44%), 9/15 FT (60%), 28 boards, 16 turnovers

 

Prewitt 15, T. Jones 15, Wallace 13, Piersawl 10, D. Jones 2

I was hoping I'd be wrong. It's always tough to knock Ballard out.

Great run by the Indians - you did the 10th proud.

 

And congrats to Ballard on advancing.:thumb:

Montgomery had a rough fourth quarter. Martin was huge down the stretch for the Bruins.

I was hoping I'd be wrong. It's always tough to knock Ballard out.

 

Seems like they either win championship or get knocked out in the finals.

Best semi finals I have ever seen. Love the heart these 4 teams displayed.

OK, I'll say it.

 

While the scoreboard says these are great games, the quality of play displayed is abysmal. Before anyone says the officiating was lousy in either of the semi-finals, the games are unofficiatable. Run, gun, put your head down, crash into somebody, knock each other down going for rebounds. Shoot the 3 at first opportunity, reach in, attack the rebounder, push ball-handlers, and on and on and on.

 

I respect the athleticism. Some of it is awesome! BUT, is it ALL about athleticism??? I guess so.

 

There have to be others besides myself who think that this is a really BAD product.

 

105 shots taken between the two teams tonight. 16 offensive rebounds for Ballard, 6 for MoCo in the fourth quarter. Turnovers - 16 for Montgomery Co in the fourth quarter. Source - My memory and the Kentucky Broadcast Network. How many free-throws shot in this one???

 

I guess this is what it takes to get to the finals. For me, No Thanks!!!

  • Author

I think it's awesome.

I thoroughly enjoy it also. I think tomorrow has the makings of an amazing finish.

  • Author

I agree. Looking forward to it!!

. 16 for Montgomery Co in the fourth quarter.

Correction - 16 Total Turnovers for MoCo.

 

I didn't say this would be a popular post, but I really feel strongly about it.

The team with the best athletes, spin moves, razzle-dazzle basket wins.

It obviously works - they are playing in the finals tomorrow.

 

But personally, I Don't Like It!

I really doubt that Omar Prewitt a pure basketball player had a lot of fun out there tonight.

I didn't say this would be a popular post, but I really feel strongly about it.

The team with the best athletes, spin moves, razzle-dazzle basket wins.

It obviously works - they are playing in the finals tomorrow.

 

But personally, I Don't Like It!

I really doubt that Omar Prewitt a pure basketball player had a lot of fun out there tonight.

 

They roughed him up pretty good but that is the gameplan of almost every team they face.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.