Holmes 62 Covington Catholic 60

But the intentional foul did result in two shots and ball for Holmes. Thus 2 separate technical/intentional fouls that resulted in 4 foul shots and ball to Holmes twice.

Correct. Not two Ts/flagrant fouls.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Coach L T story I heard was that at the end of the half Coach Ruthsatz was talking to an official about hand-checking. Coach L saw the convo and came down from the Holmes bench all the way to the endline to get into the discussion. Somehow ended up in a convo with Coach R.

T called.

R U kiddn me....Lol!

When did you start posting crap like that? Don't do that! I look forward to reading your posts but quite honestly that one wasn't the Clyde I know. Keep it real brother.

CovCath had the ball down 1 and a shot to win it.

Can someone give us the play by play on how that miss came about?

CovCath had the ball down 1 and a shot to win it.

Can someone give us the play by play on how that miss came about?

Holmes had the ball under the cch basket up 1 61 ta 60. Threw it away. Cch got a good look from Fredrick I believe from a step inside 3. Front rim, rebound Chames. Foul, 2 missed FTs. Next trip down I believe it was Pauley got an open look from the left baseline about 12 feet. Miss. Rebound Herindon. Miss, make. Cch misses the heave at the buzzer.

Correct. Not two Ts/flagrant fouls.

The original question was below. Substitute the word intentional for flagrant and it would have been right.

I was not at the game - am I hearing this correctly - that there were TWO technical/flagrant personal fouls committed by 2 different Cov Cath players on two different plays? Resulting in a total of 4 free throws for Holmes AND the ball awarded back to Holmes for each foul ?

R U kiddn me....Lol!

When did you start posting crap like that? Don't do that! I look forward to reading your posts but quite honestly that one wasn't the Clyde I know. Keep it real brother.

What the hell are you talking about?

Key sequence for Holmes: Late 3rd. Bolden gets doubled and kicks it to Quan who hits a 3 at the buzzer to put Holmes up 4. Holmes gets ball to start 4th and Quan hits another 3 to pu them up 7.

That explains it...

You are posting from your phone and you are having "Fat" thumb issues...

R U kiddn me....Lol!

His version sounds pretty accurate based on what I saw, so I don't know where the "crap" was that you are referring to.

There was no drama. Ruthsatz was having a chat with ref and Listerman comes flying down, flailing about. He lost his composure. It appears he has some separation issues.

My buddy and I both opined same at halftime. How Coach L lost his job/retired/quit/was forced out by the alums may have had something to do with getting the T.