March 1, 201313 yr 19th time this year that a top 5 team has lost to an unranked team. Edited March 1, 201313 yr by All State Baseball
March 1, 201313 yr Blue Devils had a lengthy scoring drought that really hurt them. Not a huge loss, though. If Kelly is back soon--and the announcer said possibly Saturday--Duke will be fine.
March 1, 201313 yr Coach K's husband did the color commentary on this game. My goodness ... I haven't heard anyone gush so much over someone since the 14 year old girl thought she was in love.
March 1, 201313 yr 19th time this year that a top 5 team has lost to an unranked team. How many were on the road? Every team sucks on the road this year.
March 1, 201313 yr Considering that Virginia has not lost at home this season and how many "so called" upsets that there has been that I am not so sure they're are any upsets this season. J. Harris (UVA) poured in 36pts, 7reb and 2 blk. shots. I think that he the best player in the ACC (along with Larkin at Miami). Virginia just flat outplayed Duke tonight, pure and simple.
March 1, 201313 yr Coach K's husband did the color commentary on this game. My goodness ... I haven't heard anyone gush so much over someone since the 14 year old girl thought she was in love. :lol: Yeah, but that's not the only one that does. I personally know that he is a great coach but am well pleased anytime coach K loses.
March 1, 201313 yr Coach K, Devils confronted by fans after loss So how does everyone feel about court storming now?
March 1, 201313 yr Coach K, Devils confronted by fans after loss So how does everyone feel about court storming now? Wow didn't realize that Coach K was using so many words that I can't use on this site. Read the article.
March 1, 201313 yr I'm sure PP92 will take his boy Coach K to task for crying about the court rushing. Funny, it's the main topic of conversation on ESPN radio today, yet they never once complained about court rushing in the past.
March 1, 201313 yr 4 losses this year, 4 court rushes. He could be getting tired of it. Learn how to win a road game and he won't have to worry about it.
March 1, 201313 yr Learn how to win a road game and he won't have to worry about it. Duke is 0-4 against the BPI top 100 this season on the road.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.