February 15, 201313 yr It will say 1.00 Concessions, they will not say 1.00 beer night, they can't do that. 1.00 for a nice hot dog to.
February 15, 201313 yr It will say 1.00 Concessions, they will not say 1.00 beer night, they can't do that. 1.00 for a nice hot dog to. Just curious as to why they cannot say that.................
February 15, 201313 yr They've sold beer at the arena for basketball game since it opened for the 2008-2009 season. I'm not gonna lie I don't remember much of atmosphere in the game because of how much beer we consumed outside while tailgating. But now that you mention it...
February 15, 201313 yr Do you have to buy tickets for both games, or does one ticket get you into both??? CJTANK, I checked Ticketmaster and it looks like there is only one ticket needed. The men's game Saturday is at 7PM, but on Ticketmaster it says 4:30pm, which is the time that the women's team play. From my experience, once you are in, you're in. They don't clear the gym or anything, so two games for the price of one!
February 15, 201313 yr [ATTACH]39088[/ATTACH] As I said, nice beer glasses. Feb. 16 and 28 are the next dollar beer and hotdog games. AWESOME! I'm going tomorrow night! Can't wait!
February 15, 201313 yr [ATTACH]39088[/ATTACH] As I said, nice beer glasses. Feb. 16 and 28 are the next dollar beer and hotdog games. That's just about the prettiest picture I have ever seen!
February 16, 201313 yr I can see the ads now...... NKU basketball go for the beer and the dog! BTW the game will be a dog too but if you drink enough beer, you won't care...........
February 20, 201313 yr I went Saturday night. We had a good time. I'll definitely check NKU's website more often now. It's a nice place to watch a game and I'm sure the basketball will get better.
February 22, 201313 yr In conference games they lead the ASun at 3,056 per game. CJTANK, I checked Ticketmaster and it looks like there is only one ticket needed. The men's game Saturday is at 7PM, but on Ticketmaster it says 4:30pm, which is the time that the women's team play. That number impresses me. I did not realize they were drawing that well.
February 22, 201313 yr That number impresses me. I did not realize they were drawing that well. I won't say that the lower arena is full, but it definitely has a lot less seats than past years.
February 23, 201313 yr That number impresses me. I did not realize they were drawing that well. I happened to look at Stetson's site and they average 950 per game. Murray St. (5,142) Morehead averages (2,363), EKU (2,266).
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.