Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU won me over!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 74
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They sell beer there? Sweet

They sell beer there? Sweet

 

Until they win everyone over then they will dream up a reason why selling beer isn't a good idea anymore or it will be $7 a beer.

  • Author

But, they need to have more than one concession stand open, or double the cashiers at the one they have open.

I didn't even know they sold beer at game. C'mon marketing department you're missing an opportunity here.

  • Author
I didn't even know they sold beer at game. C'mon marketing department you're missing an opportunity here.

 

I didn't know until tonight either.

  • Author

image-713186424.jpg As I said, nice beer glasses.

 

Feb. 16 and 28 are the next dollar beer and hotdog games.

[ATTACH]39088[/ATTACH] As I said, nice beer glasses.

 

Feb. 16 and 28 are the next dollar beer and hotdog games.

 

Did you upload that using your phone?

How was the crowd tonite?

How was the crowd tonite?

 

By the looks of things in that picture, not too large.

  • Author
How was the crowd tonite?

 

I would say maybe 2,000 - 2,500. They are leading the conference as well.

 

Sportsfan41, Yes, I used my iPhone, and that was about 15 minutes before the game. They need to advertise the dollar beers and hotdogs.

$1 beers & hot dogs and I didn't hear about it until after the game?

 

Good job, marketing department

  • Author
$1 beers & hot dogs and I didn't hear about it until after the game?

 

Good job, marketing department

I hear ya! Well, they play a double header with the womens team this Sat (7pm), and the 28th for the $1 beers and hotdogs again, I may be there Sat too.
$1 beers & hot dogs and I didn't hear about it until after the game?

 

Good job, marketing department

 

Missed opportunity to get more rear ends in the seats.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.